July 6th at 6:00PM Chakra Series - Healing with Madeline- Fifth Chakra
**Prepayment for class is required through Saltitude. No refunds once payment has been made. Prepay Via phone or they can send you an invoice to be paid online. **
About the Course
Introduction to the Chakra’s Series: The Seven Chakra’s (Sanskrit for Wheels of Light)
Each class will focus on one chakra. We will talk about the effect a blocked chakra may have and about ways to help unblock that particular chakra.
You will be provided with a list of various foods, crystals and essential oils that will benefit each center. The class will end with listening to the sound of the chakra as well as a Short Guided Meditation directed to each chakra with positive affirmations. The meditation will take place in the Himalayan Salt Cave, and a Salt therapy session will be included.
This series is designed as an introduction to the chakras. Feel free to pop in for all seven, or pick and choose class by class. Cost: $60 per Class Time: 6pm-8pm (approximately 2 hours) To Book: Call Saltitude 401-359-7937, message us on facebook, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Prepayment and Registration are required.
Each class will have a brief description of each chakra, both when in balance and out of balance.
5th Class: (July 6th)
The Fifth Chakra: Throat (Vishuddha)
A balanced throat chakra boosts your confidence and helps you to communicate more effectively.
When the throat chakra is balanced, it promotes feelings of confidence and comfort among others and
with yourself, and a greater sense of ease in the world.
Among the most common symptoms of a blocked 5th chakra are:
• Struggles expressing yourself, particularly when it comes to sharing your opinion, emotions or overall
• Challenges speaking up or standing up for yourself.
• Challenges communicating both verbally or non-verbally either in expressing yourself or understanding and sensing what others are trying to express to you.
• Broken connections with the etheric realm, the more subtle areas of spirit and intuition.
• Difficulties remembering dreams or experiencing less vivid dreams
• Inhibited ability to come up with ideas, express those ideas or turn concepts into reality.
• Issues understanding your purpose or vocation.
• Trouble with your sense of timing.
• Symptoms of insecurity and low self-esteem such as: lying, being manipulative, fear, arrogance, compulsive or excessive eating.
Vaccinated: Masks Optional
Unvaccinated: Masks Required.
White Socks required for the salt floor